Business process management
Business process management (BPM) is the discipline of managing processes (rather than tasks) as the means for improving business performance outcomes and operational agility. Processes span organizational boundaries, linking together people, information flows, systems and other assets to create and deliver value to customers and constituents.
- Participative approach to process study and documentation
- Wealth of Process management knowledge and best practices.
- Rice Experience in Process Implementations
- Training and Implementation support.
- A decade of professional experience in successfully implementing process
- strategies for organizations in multiple verticals.